Here's our Halloween pics for this year. I apologize for the bad focus, the cameraman (me) failed to make sure that the camera was set on autofocus. Anyway, you'll get the gist.
Cross was an Angry Bird, specifically the Bomb Bird.
His Uncle B introduced him to this game & Cross loves it!
Here Cross the Bomb Bird is posing in front of the Angry Bird game at our church's Trunk or Treat.
Tatum was Pinkalicious, the main character from the oh so popular book (for girls her age) Pinkalicious.
This is a really cute story. One lesson I can share with you is don't eat a lot of pink cupcakes!
So here are my 2 little pop icons & their loot.
I'd have to say a pretty good haul!
Now to check it all to make sure it hasn't been "tampered with".
(Don't tell them, but we all know this is code for Mom & Dad get first dibs!)

No comments:
Post a Comment