Cross's school always has Tea with Mom around Mother's Day. All the classes get together to sing a couple of songs for their Mommies or Mommy substitutes. They serve a very yummy cinnamon cake & tea or lemonade.
At my place was a very cute card decorated by my little man & a super cute domino necklace with his handsome mug on it.
The outside of the card has a sticker on it that reads,
World's Best Mom.
(Cross said he put this sticker on the card because well, I'm the World's best mom)
The inner content goes as follows...
What is your mom's name?--Shannon
(so far, so good.)
What does your mom do?--takes me to the Science Museum
(I believe this is more like a hint)
How old is your mom?--5 years old
(he asked me if I was 5, I just answered close)
What is your mom's favorite color?--Green
(it's really blue, but he was close, green does have blue in it.)
What is your mom's favorite food?--Steak
(ok anyone who knows me knows that it's pizza, however, steak does run a close 2nd)
My mom likes to make...Potato Soup
(I've made it maybe twice; from a mix, but it was good.)
My mom always says...--"You have to take one bite."
(I thought this was random until I actually said it about 3 minutes later.)
What does your mom do in her free time?--She likes to go on trips
(Heck yeah I do,however, I don't go on many. That must mean I don't have much free time.)
My favorite thing about my mom is...her kisses
(Awe, that's so sweet! xxx I love to give my kiddos kisses!)
What does your daddy call your mommy?--Babe
(true)
Why did your mom marry your dad?--because she's a big girl now
(note to self, talk to him about reasons to marry...later, lots later!)
My mom looks prettiest when...she has a necklace on
(I guess that's why he made me a necklace, & one with his picture on it must increase that prettiness. You'll see me wearing necklaces a lot more now!)
If I could give my mom something special for Mother's Day it would be...a MASSAGE!
(That's my boy!!)
My Handsome & me.
I love you so so much, Cross! Thank you for increasing my Mommy title, the best title in the world!
Ok, funny side note, When we were leaving the tea Cross said, "I didn't get lemonade because it wasn't lemonade with moms." So true, Cross, so true!

No comments:
Post a Comment