LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Family Project

Well, it's family project time again. This month's project posed a choice for Tatum. Either she could decorate a rainbow anyway she wanted (sounds like Tatum doesn't it?) or she could make a leprechaun trap, with one moving part (engineers in training, I guess). Anyway, because of my daughter's love of anything rainbow I knew what she would choose. Boy was I wrong, she chose the Leprechaun trap. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for Toby to take the lead on a project. If you've kept up on the family projects, you'd know this was huge for me! Toby & I tried several times to get Tatum to decorate the rainbow, but no luck! I guess our powers of persuasion are weakening, Uh Oh!

So here it is, one leprechaun trap completely shiny (to attract a leprechaun's eye), a LOT of Lucky Charms (to entice the leprechaun because we all know they are magically delicious), & a moving part (you know, to trap him).
It's a total work of art!

Maybe she'll catch one, because she's been asking me a lot of questions about them!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you win "mom of the year." way to make the rest of us feel inadequate.