LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Pete

I just wanted to share my, uh I mean Cross's family project with everyone. If you are current on my blog, then you know I really like the family projects. Cross decorated a pumpkin with Tatum when she had to do one, but that was just practice because he got his own to do for his school. He wanted to decorate his as Pistol Pete (yes he was asked if this is what he wanted to do & he answered yes). He did all the glueing, none of the cutting because well, I'm not that crazy, & of course the decorating with the stickers.

How do you think we did?

As you can see, Cross wasn't really in the picture taking mood.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh that face cracks me up!