LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Day at the Farm

Cross & I got to spend the day together at the Orr Family Farm. This was his first field trip for school. He was so excited about getting to go on one. I loved getting to spend a fun time with just him, oh & our little friend Kit. If you've never been to the Orr Family Farm, you should go. They have a lot to do there, & the kids just love it.

Here's a snippit of our day.

Waiting to begin.
Cross & his classmates
Let us in....
Train ride
Cross's cheesy little smile.
After some scrutiny, he found the perfect pumpkin.
Silly little photo op
Jumping Pillows
These were a big hit for all the kids.
King of the hay mountain
By far, Cross's favorite thing...
The huge slide.
You should hear how he describes it.
Kit & I went down this & it's fast!
Spookley, the Square Pumpkin
Love this story!
A rare tranquil moment
Cross & Chandler, er I mean Mommy
This was a super great day. I'm so glad I was able to be there with him.

No comments: