LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cross's Fall Festival

Today I went to help with Cross's Fall Festival or what Cross so excitedly refers to as the best Halloween Costume Party EVER. His class all dressed up, they got to trick or treat through the halls of the church, play cheesy carnival games for candy, & eat way too many sweets before their McDonald's lunch. Sounds like every 3 year old's dream doesn't it?
Cross came in with quite a haul. I told him that I didn't think he needed to go trick or treating, which of course, he didn't go for at all.

The whole class
The cutest one is the knight on the front row.
Have you ever seen someone more excited than this little cutie?
Probably not!
Cross & his teacher, Miss Keleigh
We love her!

No comments: