Today was the day. Cross's first day of Pre-school. He's been talking about this for, Oh about the last year, you know since Tatum started Pre-K. Anyway, it's begun. He woke up this morning singing "Happy school day to me, Happy school day to me...". It was really cute.
He got his backpack (Spiderman with wheels & lights) on & off we went.
You know he's my youngest, so yes, he's most likely been babied a little more. I thought that maybe he'd be a little nervous to go to school, sad to see Mommy go...Oh who am I kidding, we all know that my kids love to be without their parents. He walked in, hugged his teacher, hung up his backpack,& began playing. He looked up long enough to say bye & I'll see you later.
When I picked him up all I got out of him was that he had green juice & Cheerios for snack & he got to jump on the Moon Bounce. "I jumped & jumped & jumped!" is what he said to be exact. Sounds like a great day!
Outside his school.
He was a little disgusted that we had to stop to take this picture.
The long walk in. He's just too cute with his big boy self!
Here's his name on the bulletin board outside his room.
Saying hi to Miss Keleigh.
See ya Mommy & Daddy, I got some school to do!
Cross & his teacher. He already loves her!

1 comment:
He's such a handsome little man.
Post a Comment