LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!

Today was the day, the day that Tatum went to mandatory school. I say it that way, because I think Pre-K was an important part of her school years even though it wasn't required. Anyway, it's official she's in school. Bye-bye Mrs. Westfahl & Hello Mrs. Sullivan. (Mrs. Westfahl if you're reading this we still love you & I'm sure Tatum will be watching for you all year!)
I was really getting worried that she wasn't excited about school, but she woke up today rarin' to go.
She asked me if I was going to really miss her today because she was going to be in school longer than last year. Of course, I told her yes. You know, that 15 extra minutes really will push me over!

Backpack on & ready to walk to school.

Yes, that backpack is as big as she is, but as she said...
You need a bigger bag when your in kindergarten.

Here's her classroom, same pod center room
Mrs. Sullivan is our new teacher & we hear she's Grrrrreat!
There are only 2 other girls from Pre-K in her class this year.
Here is Tatum & Emma
Here is Jules & Tatum
Went right to the rug, no problems this is old hat!

No comments: