LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Things I'm Thankful for

Well we just finished celebrating Thanksgiving, the holiday that seems to get lost in all the Christmas stuff. You don't really see retailers spending a lot of time getting ready for this day, they seem to just skip right on over it & get the tree & garland up.
I thought that I would just express that I feel like I have been blessed far more than I deserve & for this I am extremely thankful. Here is a list of a few of the things that I am thankful for.

1. My salvation--thank you Jesus for the gift that you gave.
2. My family--I have wonderful parents, parents-in-law, & other extended family that love me.
3. My friends-- what a wonderful, diverse group of ladies that love me, support me, & make me laugh.
4. My health--Cancer free for a year & a half.
5. My home--love it!
6. My country & those who fought to make it & keep it free.
7. My dog Sutton--yes I did list him.
8. My bringer of joy, Tatum--what a precious gift
9. My Handsome, Cross--so funny & full of life
10. My wonderful, handsome, loving husband--he loves me even when I'm unloveable & yes there are those times, I know hard to believe!

There are so many other things that I am thankful for. Thank you God for the blessings in my life.

My dog Sutton--my first baby.
My Handsome, Cross David
My bringer of joy, Tatum

The love of my life, Toby.
Me & my beau.

2 comments:

Micah and Sunny said...

Aren't you cute and sassy in that hat :)....love the new header pic too. I'm thankful for my friend Shannon! Love the post.

Stephanie said...

i was going to say the same thing! love your scarf and hat!