Tatum brought home her first homework assignment this week. The PreK students are learning about their 5 senses & they had to do a family project by decorating a cut-out kid with different things that use the different senses. We had a lot of fun doing this together, so I thought I would share it with you.
Let me just describe it verbally for you incase you aren't quite sure what the picture shows.
Seeing: the brightly colored clothing made out of scrapbook paper
the yellow dots on the face.
Smell: a flower & coffee bean ( on the picture it looks like a big brown blob on the face)
Taste: a dum dum sucker & the coffee bean
Hearing: a little bell & packing bubble wrap
Touch: (by far the easiest) fake moss for hair, cotton ball shoes, pink tulle belt, & a pipe cleaner handle on the bubble wrap purse which could also be a feeling sensation.
Added sensations were the glue that was all over our fingers as well as the other stuff that stuck to it.
I think it turned out pretty cute. Look for yourself.
She's quite proud of her "Sense-sational" Collage Kid

2 comments:
That's the cutest little sensational person I have ever laid eyes on.
a sensational idea and executed so well. great job
Post a Comment