LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sod by Tatum & Cross

Our back yard has always been lacking in grass because of the abundance of shade provided by several large trees.  A few weeks ago we learned that a city sewage line traveled right below one of our trees & was sinking so they were going to have to cut down our tree.  I'm not really a tree hugger, but I'm also not much on losing what trees this part of the state has to offer and I do enjoy well working facilities.  Anyway, because they had to cut down our tree they said they would replace any grass that they damaged.  Ha Ha, there really wasn't any grass to damage, so I guess what they did was placed grass.  So we now have a backyard with a lawn.  I say all this to set up the point of this blog which was Cross and Tatum working in the yard with their daddy.  Toby wanted to move some of the sod around so he enlisted some help from our wee ones.  They did a great job and Tatum thinks that they deserve a playset back there now.


Digging up some weeds so they can get started.
Every good gardener needs a great hat!
Mommy's not quiet sure she thinks this bachelor is that eligible.

No comments: