LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tea with Tatum

Today was Tea with Moms at Tatum's preschool.  Most schools do Muffins for Mom, but not her's.  We called it Tea with Tatum just for the alliteration affect.  Anyway, I showed up at her school at 11:00 to have tea & cake with her & her school mates.  The cake was very good, & might I add was made by her class (we had to bring home the recipe so we could make it for Daddy some time).  At my seat was a stack of notecards that she had made for me to use to send other people notes & a book that her teacher made of pictures of her at different moments as well as some of her art work.  The class got up & sang two very cute songs to all the moms.  It was a very special time.  I've been looking forward to it all year!

My sweet girl & me, what a pair!

No comments: