LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mommy may I put my feet in the pool?

Our first night in Houston we were going to go out to eat with the Fisher family.  We were out in their backyard checking out Richy's new birddog puppy and just chatting, when Tatum asked if she could stick her feet in the pool.  I told her yes thinking that the water was still pretty cold so she wouldn't really keep them in there real long.  So, I rolled up her jeans and told her not to leave the area of the step so if she accidentally fell in she could just stand up.
What's really crazy is I thought, when she just wanted to put her feet in she meant a casual little soak, but that's not what she was going for. 

Tatum & Nathan "just sticking their feet in"


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

this is a great post! very funny. looks like she did technically only put her feet in.