LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Super heroes

Remember when you were little and you would have your mom or dad tie a blanket or towel around your neck and suddenly you were Superman/girl or Batman/girl?  Well Tatum has reached that phase.  Quite surprisingly seeing that she has never really seen a super hero show of any type.  She has picked this up from her cousin Caden.  When they are together, this seems to be what they play.  
Tonight Tatum got the whole family involved.  The idea came to her when she heard me make the comment that Mommy was always the bad guy and Daddy is always the hero, saving the day.  I realize this is not something I should have vocalized, but fortunately she responded with, "Mommy sometimes I'm the hero when Daddy is wrestling with you.  I come in and save you."  So that's how it all started.  Tatum and I were Supergirl and Toby and Cross were Superman.  We all had a great time running around the living room, making flying noises, and fighting crime, which would be Sutton because he had no idea who to chase so he just chased us all.

Afterward we all enjoyed a superhero snack... chocolate chip cookies & milk!


Superwoman & Superman in action
I think Superman needs to grow into his cape.
Bring on the bad guys
She's determined to get the bad guys, it shows in her face.
This is the pose that Tatum said Superwoman uses.
The crown was Tatum's added touch.
Waiting for the call... they are ready!
Watch out bad guys, the Anderson Super Heroes will getcha!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

this is a great post. you are great parents!