Okay, so Snowstorm 2009 was a bit of a joke. I have learned that when it comes to snow forecasts, the weather guys FAIL! It seems they can get rain right, horrible heat right, and can follow a tornado pretty well, but snow they miss every time! Why don't they remember when they were kids and think about the excitement that entered their hearts when the word snowstorm was mentioned. My advice to them is say this storm has the potential to produce this much snow, but we just aren't going to call it.
Anyway, I really think I'm the only one that was bitter about the whole deal. The kids made the most of the itty bitty amount of snow we received. While I was working, Toby took them out and they built the saddest little snowman you've ever seen. It actually was a little bigger, but Cross ran over and kicked off it's head, so Tatum had to use what little snow was left to make a new one.
Gary's Hot Shot

1 comment:
Hehehe, glad we didn't cancel our date :)
That is one horrible snow person.
Post a Comment