LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bowling fun!

The Anderson family decided to go bowling today.  Actually, Tatum had been asking us to go for a while, but we hadn't had the chance.  I don't think that Tatum had ever been and the only time Cross had been was for Creed's birthday and I'm not sure he remembers that.

Anyway, we went and had a great time.  We had a ramp for the kids to use and we put the gutter bumpers up so we could keep morale up.  (Toby has a hard time when he throws gutterballs).

Toby won and is having fun gloating about it.  There will be a rematch coming!


Tatum trying an on the floor granny style push.

I think Cross is trying to alter the score a little.
Check out that follow through.
Just a little push
a bowling snack, icing with a little pretzel.

2 comments:

Dusty and Dionne said...

Is Toby gloating about winning with the bumpers on? That isn't much to be proud of.

Anonymous said...

HEY, WE WERE ALL PLAYING BY THE SAME RULES!