March 2nd was Dr. Seuss's birthday & we celebrated by having Green Eggs & Ham for breakfast. They weren't too sure about it at first, but Tatum cracked the code on how the eggs were green (you know that stuff we put in cake frosting to color it). You can't get much past her. After breakfast she insisted that Daddy read the book, which is not his favorite but he was a trooper & did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is awesome...you are cracking me up, you look like such a homeschool mom :) Love it.
Eww. I don't like eggs. I don't like them Sam I am. But cute idea.
Hello Shannon! Found you on Sunny's blog, you guys look so beautiful and happy.
And just so you know, Green Eggs and Ham is my personal fave....what a great idea to celebrate Suess' birthday. Hope you guys are well....
Check us out at stillchaos.blogspot.com
Take care!
MEGAN
Post a Comment