LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tatum's really 4


Can you believe it Tatum is really 4, we aren't pretending anymore, it's the real deal!  It just seems like it was yesterday that I was holding this ity bity baby girl worrying about potty training (which I was right to do so apparently).  Tatum means cheerful, bringer of joy and what a joy she has been.  I thank God all the time that he picked us to be her parents.

Tatum's birthday started out great, we got to eat breakfast at the doughnut shop.  She of course, picked out the biggest pink doughnut with sprinkles and a few doughnut holes on the side.  Next was her Christmas party at school.  Ms. Tiffany's daughter, Lexi who is also in Tatum's class, was sick so they were unable to be there, but Ms. Pat stepped in and we had a day of singing and crafts. Oh the stuff she got to bring home, snacks anyone?  Later that day we headed to Bricktown for dinner and dessert.  We were going to pick up something fast and light for dinner because dessert was going to be at The Melting Pot!  Traffic was bad so we got to The Melting Pot at our reservation time, so darn we had to get cheese for dinner (you can tell mommy wasn't at all upset about that).  Tatum got to pick out the chocolate which was the smores chocolate.  What Tatum was looking forward to the most were the Oreo covered marshmallows and they gave us extra.  We ended the family party with an evening cruise on a water taxi down the riverwalk.  It was a great birthday!

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS 4!

... AND I'M THE PRINCESS!
SMORE CHOCOLATE FONDUE WITH YUMMY GOODIES
THE INAUGURAL DIP (oreo covered marshmallow)
THE EVENING CRUISE

No comments: