LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tatum is "Pretend 4"

Tatum is pretend 4.  That is what she said when we explained that her party wasn't her actual birthday, we were just celebrating it that day.  She'll be 4 on Thursday (blog to come later) but for now she is "pretend 4".  She had so much fun at her party at the Flip Centre.  She had a blast running, jumping, and flopping into the pit.  We loved watching her too.  Our baby girl is "pretend 4". 

Strike a pose.
Swimming in the foam pit.
Action shot... jumping on the trampoline.
Blowing out the candle on the cupcakes she made & decorated.
Yea, I'm pretend 4!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture..it's great! Happy "pretend birthday, Tatum!"

Aunt Micah

Lindsay said...

I'm so sad I missed her pretend birthday. Looks like she got away with a loot. Anything the kid needs or would like?