LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pistols Firing--

Okay so this is a little out of order but I just couldn't resist sharing something about my little man's birthday.  I can't believe the year went by so fast!  His party was great, everyone was asked to come celebrate with Cowboy pride (even the Kersh youngsters wore orange).  Toby has a friend that is a Pistol Pete Alum and came to the party dressed up, he even shot of  his gun which is very loud ( I hope it didn't scare any of our neighbors)!  Cross loved him, however, Tatum not so much.  I'm sure that every little boy (Cowboy Fan) would have to admit that this was an awesome 1st birthday!

Cross and Pistol Pete

Great Cake!
The Cake we got to enjoy
Cross's new toy box

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah! Good post! I'm so proud of you. I'm so sad I missed the party. But at least I can enjoy the pictures.

Micah and Sunny said...

So proud of you for figuring the pics upload out. Way to go....love the pete pics!