LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Fall Yall


Don't you love fall?  I love so many things that the season brings.  The crisp air which means you can wear jeans and a comfy sweatshirt, football(yes I do enjoy watching SOME football), the extra hour of sleep you supposedly get, getting to eat chili, and the vibrant browns, yellows, oranges, reds, and did I mention Orange(Go Pokes).  When I was a little girl my mom would always say that God was getting his paintbrush out when the leaves began to change.  I love this season!  

Tatum was disappointed on the first day of fall, she thought since there weren't leaves on the ground in our yard that fall hadn't come to our house.  You can tell in the pictures that she is having fun with it now.  She loves throwing the leaves and jumping into a big pile(she says like mommy did when she was little). 
 
Tatum's fall arrangement.  Didn't she do great!
Cross is raking like Daddy. (notice his rake is upside down)
Fall Showers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so in awe of you. You're doing a great job, but I'm going to have to give you and Sunny some spelling lessons. Sorry, it's the English teacher in me. Some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen.