So do you think he's a handful? To quote Sarah Palin, "You Betcha!"
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Bath Time again?
Sorry, there are no pictures with this one but it was too funny and cute not to include. So I was running around getting clothes for the kiddos ready for Church while Toby was getting them ready for bed. Tatum had fallen asleep on the couch and Toby asked me where Cross was. I told him he was in his room playing and kept on with what I was doing. A few minutes later Toby asked me again if I knew where Cross was and I said in his room, Toby said are you sure? why don't you come see where he is. Well Toby had yet to let the water out of the tub, and there was Cross in the bathtub playing fully dressed for bed. He just looked at me and smiled like he knew exactly what he had done. Man where is your camera when you need it?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment