I'm not sure if I have any faithful readers or followers anymore since I haven't updated in several months, but I thought I would come on here & post.
Yes I know, the point of this blog is for friends & family to see the goings on of my sweet little family, to keep up with us if you aren't close or we don't get to talk, or to see pictures of our fun family times throughout the year. Yes I do realize that the title of this blog is Anderson 365 referring to a year round review of what we've done. And yes, I do realize I've failed, severely!
So now all I have to say is I'm sorry. Please accept my apology & know that I'm going to try harder to keep posting those precious moments for all to share. I hope you will forgive me when I don't go backwards but just start with the more recent activities. You don't want me to get too overwhelmed & quit all together do you?
Now on to a new post.

1 comment:
Nice blog, thank you for sharing, it is recommended a gold site: FIFA 15 Coins at http://www.xyfifa.com/
Post a Comment