Toby & I had date night. Not with each other, but with our two adorable kids. We try to find times when we can have some special one on one time with them through out the year, but this night every year is our most special. Toby & Tatum for the past 4 years have gotten to go to the Yukon Daddy/Daughter Dance. It's such a special night & Toby does a great job of making it a great time for him & Tatum. Fancy dress on, hair curled, a little lip gloss, & daddy in a suit (I don't even rate a suit & tie) make for one happy little girl. Tatum is such a daddy's girl, always has been & I'm sure always will be. It's supposed to be that way, & Toby treasures it! He's a great example of what she will hopefully look for in a mate, someone to love her & cherish her.
| Daddy & his beautiful Princess. |
| Stunning, isn't she? |
Now to Cross's date with mommy.
Ours isn't quite as formal, but if you know Cross you know that just wouldn't be fitting.
He's a fun, goofy kid. I let him pick what he wants to do & this year's choice was...
Freddies.
His plan for the evening was to go in to eat & finish the night with a frozen custard concrete, vanilla with strawberries to be exact.
On this night I didn't care if he finished it, it was all about the time together, the conversation we shared, & of course the goofy pictures we took.
| Mommy & her handsome |
| This little dude is so silly & I love him! |

1 comment:
It's very great article and i find a nice game plese click this web site.boosting lol
Post a Comment