LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is that MaryLou?

Tatum has been taking gymnastics since she was 2 1/2.
She has a lot of fun doing it & I think she could be pretty good at it.
It doesn't hurt that she's going to be "petite".
I'm really proud of her, she's doing pretty well. She works hard when she's at the gym
& she really tries to make changes when her coaches instruct her.
I'm hoping that she'll compete a little bit just recreationally.
I think it will help her self confidence. It seemed to help me when I ice skated.
I don't know how long she'll want to keep it up, but right now she's having fun.
I love watching her & seeing her face light up when she accomplishes something she's been working on.
I'm so very proud of her!

No comments: