LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Cross

For 4 years now, I have been honored to be Mommy to a Super little boy. What a fun ride it has been with him. He's your typical little guy in that he loves kicking & throwing balls around, shooting guns & swinging swords, Transformers & super heroes. On the other hand, he's a sensitive soul. He loves to cuddle, he seems to be bewildered when someone isn't kind, he's always willing to share his snacks (even his beloved gummies), & he loves loves loves being with his mommy & daddy. So much so, that he crawls into bed with us almost every night. I'm not going to lie, I'll miss that when it's over. Today at church he showed his sweetness, He bought a cookie & then turned to me & said, "Mommy I bought this so I could give it to you." Awweee, & on his birthday, too. I love this little man. He has made my life sunnier & I feel extremely blessed to have been chosen to be his mom.

Cross you are my little mister, my mansy, my handsome. I love you so so much!
Happy Birthday, little guy!


A Super hero birthday for a Super little dude!
Watch out you fun stealing villainous people,
this Super family is going to make sure a fun time is had by all.

Look at this Super crew.
Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Bibleman, LarryBoy, Buzz & many others represented.
Enjoying his Birthday Muffin.
Yes, you read that correctly. The boy decided he didn't like cake & asked for muffins instead.
We had blueberry, banana nut, chocolate chip, & streusel.
(Thank you Grammies for those, they were yummy!)
Superman coming down the slide.
Never fear, Cross is here!
Cross had a "Super" great day with all his friends & family.
Thank you all for sharing it with us!

1 comment:

Latha vijayakumar said...

Many more happy returns of the day