LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Final Kindergarten Family Project--Tatum's Memory Timeline

We got our final family project assignment for Kindergarten. I'm a little sad, because I do enjoy a good family project & I have to say that this one was by far my favorite. I've been waiting for this one all year. (I knew it was coming because of the class last year.) So, the project was to make a timeline of Tatum's life using 4-6 photos of special memories.

Here is a close-up of the pictures/events we chose. Enjoy this little walk down memory lane.


The day my Tatum was born, as precious as can be lying on the scale, all 6lbs 6oz. of her.
Her 1st Halloween, an OSU football player, 10 months old.
(We were wanting the pics I have of her 1st steps, but I couldn't find the CD, found all the ones before & after though)
Becoming a big sister--June 12,2007--2.5 years old
(She'll agree this was a great time one day!)
Going to the Circus with Grammy
(Cousins went with, too. She was 3 at this time.)
Family Vacation to OSU/Baylor football game.
This was Pre-K, 4 years old.
(Notice Garvey in the photo, another school project.)
The 100th day of school or of Kindergarten, barely 6 years old.
She was very excited about this & we continue to get a # count on the days.
Here it is all put together. Great job I think.
The best part is it folds neatly for storage, this is one worth keeping!
There were of course a lot more exciting & important moments to record.
She's had a great life so far & mine has been better for having her in it!

No comments: