LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you all had a great day celebrating with your loved one(s). It's a different type of celebration after you have kids. I don't really feel right about asking others to keep my children so Toby & I can celebrate when that's exactly what they want to be doing, too. We've made it a family night. This year we had a picnic in the living room. My parents bought us a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's, so that's what we had for dinner, well except for Toby. I surprised him with sushi from Sushi Neko & a cupcake from Pinkitzel.
After dinner, the kids went on their treasure hunt for their Valentines & after they were in bed Toby & I had time to watch a movie, uninterrupted!
Great Day!
*********************************************************************************
On the way to Crosstrainers that morning, Cross asked me if I would be his Valentine.
Melted my heart!
Here's my Valentine & me.
(note:his shirt says Momma's Boy)
Toby always tells Tatum that she can't have a boyfriend.
The only guy that can be in her life, is him, her daddy.
(note:her shirt says Daddy's Girl)
I feel super blessed to have 2 wonderful children &
the best husband in the world!

No comments: