LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bowling Again

We went bowling again, & when I say we I mean the OSU Cowboys. This year the destination was The Alamo Bowl in San Antonio. We were fortunate enough to get tickets again. We have some really great friends that invited us to go with them & gave us their extra tickets. Here is a quick snip of our trip. (rhyme totally unintentional)

Here we are remembering the Alamo.
We both had been inside before, so we didn't do it again.
We just thought, how can you come to San Antonio without swinging by.


Here we are on the Riverwalk.
I don't like this picture of Toby & Chandler, but I have to include it
for posterity's sake.
Here are the great friends I was talking about.
Thanks guys, we had a blast!
Outside the Alamodome with our Guns Up!
Look who else was here. Ken Freeman wearing his orange.
Yeah, yeah, I realize it's Texas orange, but that's a lot better than crimson & cream!
Toby & I did notice that he doesn't quite know how to sign hook'em horns.
Waiting for kickoff. Let's Go Pokes!
Happy Toby! The outcome was a lot better than the outcome of the other 2 bowl games we've attended, however, the game wasn't that entertaining.
But to quote the guy below, "A win's a win.", so I say be happy Cowboy fans!
Let's go bowling again next year, whatayasay?

No comments: