LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Now we're Fancy!

Tatum decided that she wanted her ears pierced. Toby & I've always said that we wanted it to be her idea & she needed to be old enough to take care of them. So, when she asked us if she could we explained to her the big responsibility that they were & she agreed to take care of them.
I honestly thought that she would change her mind once she got to the store, but instead she went right in, picked out the earrings she wanted, & hopped up into the chair. Luckily, they were staffed enough to be able to do both ears at the same time. We all got in position, Tatum in the chair, Claire's ladies on either side with piercing guns in hand, & Mommy in front of her holding her hands. They marked the ears & went for it. I just knew there were going to be tears, little did I know that it was going to be me & not Tatum. She barely even flinched & I had tears rolling down my face like a big baby.

Getting ready (she looks a little nervous)
The result.
Multicolored Flower Rhinestone earrings
(this way they will match most everything. Like mother, like daughter)

No comments: