LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cross David

Here are some milestones & favorite things from Cross David.
At 1 year old

getting your first cake to yourself

learning to walk

Cows were "moos", Chickens were "bakbaks"

Pistol Pete was "Pickle Pickle Pete"

You would look at people and say,
"Have a nice day!"

Your favorite movie was
Baby Einstein's Baby Neptune
You called it
"Duck"

You chewed on the corner of your blanket

At 2 years old

Your favorite question was
"Why?"

You loved construction stuff
& we would stand & just watch it

Perfecting your talking skills,
a lot

You would say,
"I want to hold you."
( love it.)

Moved to just one nap
(I didn't like this so much)

started giving cute little
smooches


You & Tatum really would play together &
fight.

You would tell me "3 & 2 times"

Because was your conjunction of choice for
everything.


Presently at 3 years old

You are beginning to be interested in a sport,
soccer for now.

You have started turning anything into a
gun or sword.

You have begun to really talk about
"your friends"

You still chew on your blanket corner
(love love love this)

You still ask me to "hold you" (love love love this one, too.)

You say, "Hey Mommy, I love oooooooo!" (super sweet & cute)

Your secret is saying, "a whisper" in my ear.

You really can't keep a secret.

Cross David, Guess what.... I LOVE YOU!


No comments: