LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Anderson Spring Break

What did you do for Spring Break this year?
MTV went to Alcapulco, like that would be any fun with all the killings going on in that region of the world. Anyway, this Anderson family created some local fun of their own. I tried to do something fun & out-of-the ordinary on each day. Here's the run down:

SUNDAY: Orange Leaf for dinner
Seems like ice cream & best of all, I didn't have to cook!
MONDAY: Playdate with cousins.
Micah & her brood came over for lunch & a little playtime.
TUESDAY: Trip to the Library
May not sound like fun to you, but Tatum & Cross love to do this.
WEDNESDAY: (Part 1) McDonalds Lunch
Met the cousins for lunch & a little playtime.
(Part 2) Mall/Disney Store/ColdStone Creamery
Tatum didn't like the fact that we had nothing to do that night since there were no church activities, so she wanted to do something special as a family.
THURSDAY: Yukon on Wheels
Toby took a break during his work day to go to the roller rink with us & do a little skating. This was Cross's first time to skate & he did it all by himself!
FRIDAY: Girl Time
Tatum & I went to have mother/daughter pedicures
SATURDAY: Snowmen & movies
Yes, you read that right we had snow on the first day of spring & a lot of it! We then came in & watched a movie while enjoying buttered popcorn with M&Ms poured in it. Yummo!

Kiddie Korner at Yukon on Wheels- we just practiced here.
Couples Skate, couples skate only. Tatum won out as Toby's partner.
Look Mommy, I doin' it myself!
The princess has now arrived.
She said, "Mommy, I could get used to this!"
The finished products. Tatum got little flowers on her toes.
Last day of spring break. 70 degrees & sunny on Friday, 27 degrees & 5" snow on Saturday.
Only in Oklahoma. Thanks Global Warming!

I think MTV might be giving us a call next year for Spring Break fun ideas!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are super mom! I love Cross' tiny skates and Tatum's pedicure.