I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I for one did. It was a little different this year, but nice. For one we had a white Christmas. When I say white, I mean WHITE. Christmas Eve it started snowing & we even experienced blizzard conditions. This resulted in about 14" of total snowfall with 6' & 7' snow drifts. Of course, a lot of people had to change their Christmas plans, including us, but the kid in me (& the ones that came out of me) loved it!
Here is our annual Joe Christmas T picture.
(I'm ready for them to come out with a new short sleeve style!)
This was the result of the 1st gift of Christmas. I told Tatum that she could open one present on Christmas Eve but she would have to wait until after her bath & it would be the present that I picked out. Of course, the present I picked for each of them was a pair of pajamas. Tatum was not very pleased with this one, but Cross didn't seem to care.
Their faces tell the whole story!
Tatum got up at 5:57 in the morning. I really thought that I had a few more years before that would happen.
Toby's present from the kids & me, a Polar Express Train to go around the tree, complete with hobo ghost on the top.
Happy Birthday Jesus cake made by Tatum in her Easy Bake Oven she got from Santa.
Mmmm Mmmm Good!
Here's the future of OSU football. I'm pretty sure that Mike Gundy is already looking into recruiting this little tailback. Notice he is sporting Barry Sander's number.
The only things that Cross talked about getting for Christmas were an OSU hutball helmet, a super hero wallet, & a spiderman umbrella, all of which he received.
We had a great time celebrating the birth of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.
We hope that all of our friends & family did as well.
And as Cross would sing, "It's the most wonderful time of the 'Ear"!

No comments:
Post a Comment