Tatum's first school party was the Halloween party and guess who didn't get to go? That's right, Me. It was my fault, I just didn't think to ask off for that day. No big deal though, Toby was off so he could go & the girl I was working with was willing to let me leave early so I could be there. Nice plan, however, didn't work. For some reason, every member with a baby decided to workout late and by the time they picked them up the party was about 10 minutes from being over. Bummer! I made myself feel better by saying it was Toby's chance to be a part of something at school since he probably wouldn't have many opportunities to. Nice of me, huh? Well... never again! After Toby asked where the camera was, I got it out for him, & showed him where it was waiting for him, he forgot it! Yep, you read me correctly, he forgot it! She was dressed up, cute as can be & was going to be participating in a parade around school & he didn't have the camera. Oh no, not true, he had his phone camera. Those are great pics usually, right?
Well enjoy Tatum's first school party through phone quality pixels.
The Pre-K Halloween Parade. (They go into every classroom in the school.)

Sitting down for Party food.

Tatum isn't so sure of the licorice straw in her Sunny-D.
(Gross, I know. That wasn't my idea!)

Monster Pudding

Cross hanging out with Mrs. Westfahl & Garvey.

The class
Mrs. Westfahl & Mrs. Jenkins (Mrs. W's aide)

Toby was deeply sorry about forgetting the camera!

No comments:
Post a Comment