I have officially been a blogger for a year now. This has been a fun little hobby for me. I've enjoyed reliving & sharing things that are happening in mine & my family's lives. I'm not sure if there are any of you reading this other than my mom (thanks mom), but I've continued on. Maybe because it's like therapy for me or maybe I just like to read about myself & of course my kids (honestly, I don't know who wouldn't like to read about my kids).
The name of the blog is Anderson 365, meaning 365 days a year. I realize that I have failed on a daily entry, but I have tried to average one a week & quite frankly Anderson 52 doesn't really have as much flair.
I hope that the next year brings more readers who might enjoy some good laughter, a few ooohs & ahhhs, or just a glimpse of the crazy life that comes with kids.
Thank you to all of you who have been keeping up with this crazy little family.

2 comments:
You know I can't wait to see what you write. It's the only thing I look at on a daily basis. I'm waiting now for a report on Tatum's field trip and Cross and Grammy's adventure.
Seriously, how many times do I have to say it....I READ THE BLOG!!!! I love the blog. I love the anderson's.....despite the fact that they put odd things on my children's bodies :)!!!! We were DYING laughing when we saw that late that night!
Post a Comment