Can you believe it, Cross is 2 years old! I can't believe that my baby boy is now considered a pre-schooler. It seems like yesterday that I was bringing this sweet little face home with me. Time seemed to go by so much faster with Cross than it did with Tatum. I have to say it has been fun so far!
We celebrated Cross's birthday by having a construction party. He really loves construction vehicles, his favorite being an excavator. He asks everyday to go see one & is really thrilled when they are actually working. So, I tried my best to create a little construction site in the front yard. We had construction fencing up, construction cones, & a lot of Caution tape around. I even made the cake.(that was an experience with in it's self! I did make a practice cake before I went to camp to make sure I was up for the task.) We put a pile of sand in the front yard so all of the kids could play with the dump trucks, loaders, etc. at the construction site. The special surprise was that Stan Lingo brought his skid steer to our house so the kids could sit on it & take a ride if they would like. Cross's eyes lit up when Mr. Stan came driving into our driveway. It was adorable!
The boy got loaded up with toys, construction trucks & books. He loved them. The capper was the ride-on excavator that we got him.
He had a great time & was so hyped up on sugar that he didn't take a nap, which didn't make Mommy very happy (I was so tired!). I love doing a fun party, though!
The Cake
Ready to dig it up!
Thanks Mr. Stan for bringing the Skid Steer, it rocked!
Riding on the excavator
Digging up some fun.
I'm so lucky that God picked me to be this precious little boy's mommy!
I love you Crossy!

1 comment:
Crossy's birthday looked so cute! I'm so sad that I missed it again! Next year we'll have to coordinate birthdays. Great decorations and cute theme. You're so creative! Miss you.
Post a Comment