The final day of our mini-vacation was a trip to the beach. We headed to Galvaston for a little fun in the sun. May I just start off by saying that the 45 minute drive was not fun, at least not for Susan & I. Richy & Toby were driving in the vehicle with Ryan, William, & Cross so you would think that there would be some boy noise going on, oh but no. Cross fell asleep & the other two just listened to their ipods. Susan & I on the other hand didn't have such a peaceful time. We had Nathan & Tatum, who might I add begged to ride together, & they fought the whole time. Screaming at the top of their lungs & throwing the occasional punch for the entire drive!
Well, once we got to the beach, the fun started. Cross said, "the ocean is big"(to be said in his cute, deep little boy voice) & Tatum just kept reminding me that she didn't want to go in far, but was impressed by all the water. They had a blast running in the sand, chasing the waves, looking for sea shells, & burying daddy in the sand (see picture). The bad part was having to shower at the public bathrooms afterward. Tatum did not like it one bit, in fact, I'm pretty sure that the locals thought I was beating her with the way she screamed. I'd have to admit cold water at one very high pressure is a bit terrifying. After this we packed up to go to the airport. The good thing was they both took a snoozer on the way.
Oh yeah, Tatum & Nathan were both sad that they forgot to hug each other good bye, go figure!
What a hunk! He's going to be a Heartbreaker!
Cartwheels in the sand
Tatum buried herself. She was so proud.
Toby buried. William & Ryan made him into a mermaid. You can kind of see the tail.
Cross loves his loaders & "extadators".
The star of the remake of the Baywatch series.
My BFF & me on the beach. Man I always look amazon like next to her!
Family Pic on the Beach
Family Fun times.

1 comment:
cute family pic. i love tatum's bathing suit and the pic of cross on baywatch.
Post a Comment