LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Boring Blog, Sorry!

Well this blog entry is more for me than anyone else. Really I'm not sure that anyone else is really checking this thing, but I do enjoy capturing the moments of our lives if for no one else for myself. Anyway, as you will soon see there are no pictures (thus the title "Boring Blog") because I can't find my USB cord and apparently there is no place in Yukon that has a cord that will fit my camera. Props and a big kiss to Toby for going to every possible place in our town to find one, though. I'm thinking he just wanted me to stop whining, but he did it none the less. No luck. So that means from now until I find a cord that will work there will be no cute kiddos to see, sorry! If anyone has any ideas as to where the rarest of rare USB cords can be found, please let me know. Until then, this blog will be quite dull.

If I do have any fans, sorry to disappoint! Thanks for your support.

Anderson 365 signing off.

Maybe you can enjoy some music or reminisce by reading some of the older posts.

2 comments:

Micah and Sunny said...

I totally check your blog daily! You could at least give us a little update on the babies!!!!

By the way: They have these cool thing uh majigs that are "Card Readers" that will simply upload your pics to your computer and you don't have to worry with a usb cord. They should sell them at like Radio Shack, etc.

Love ya.

Dusty and Dionne said...

I totally read when you update.