LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pump, Pump, Pump it Up!





What a Blast! Tatum's friend (& betrothed) had his 4th birthday party at Pump It Up and we had a great time. Toby & I got to play as well. You don't ever want to pass up a chance to play & be goofy & it be okay! You'll have to ask Toby about my jousting skills, I'll just say that I'm undefeated.

It was cool to see how one year can give a little more bravery. Tatum, last year, wouldn't do much of anything other than the plain bouncer, but this year she was racing to everything. She even beat me, legitimately at the obstacle course.

Cross also had a blast. Not a big fan of the big slide, he at least would try it. He loved the jousting arena. I, however, was a little nervous with him being in there, since no one paid attention to size. He giggled & giggled. It was so much fun.

Thank you Cade for inviting us & Happy Birthday!

No comments: