LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sledding fun

On Wednesday, Tatum, Cross, & I went out to their Grammy & Grumpa's house to join the cousins in some sledding fun.  I was needing to get out of the house after being cooped in for a day & a half.  Cross rode down with me & decided half way down that he wanted off.  Tatum wouldn't even try going down the hill, but did allow me to pull her for oh about 30 seconds.  That didn't stop me from having fun.  Can you believe that this was my first time to ever sled?!  I know, it's crazy, but true.  So, I helped with Caden & Peighton.  

Overall fun was had by all!


Micah going sledding down with Peighton.

Here goes Caden (a little push from Aunt Shannon)
This is me.  Wheeeeeeee!
Tatum pulling Peighton. She did pretty good considering Peighton weighs more.
Caden, Tatum, & Peighton (I don't really think they were leaning )
Cross enjoyed himself mostly in the warm house reading books with GiGi. Now tell me who is the smart one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all had a blast, but one might argue Shannon had the MOST fun! LOL!