LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog Title Change

Okay, after a lot of thought, I've decided to change the name of our blog.  Not that the old one was bad, but I like the ring of the new one better.  This title was suggested by a dear friend of mine (who by the way should be having her 1st baby in about 3 weeks & I'm so excited for her).  The new title is Anderson 365 (Yes, it's a take off of Anderson Cooper's Anderson Cooper 360).  

As the new title suggests, the blog is a look at our family through the year.  There won't, however, be a daily post so please don't take the 365 thing literally.  I would love to hear any feedback on the title, so let me know what you think. 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

hey! i dig the new blog. teach me out to do the photo thing!

Dusty and Dionne said...

You should make it a daily post.