LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Milk and cookies ready, reindeer food is out, kids are asleep and in their beds for now, White Christmas is on the tube,  and Santa is being monitored on the computer (noradsanta.org).  Christmas Day is on its way!  

My favorite thing about Christmas Eve is getting to go to the church to do the come and go Lord's Supper.  For some reason it just seems so reverent to me.  I love getting to really meditate on what this season is all about, you know somewhat experience a silent night.  How magical it must have been!

Tatum was really into the magic of Christmas.  It was so fun.  Toby was making a fire (yes we are still doing that despite what happened), and Tatum got really worried that Santa would get burned.  So cute  the way she said it, too.  I so love the innocence.

The most beautiful Christmas cookies ever!
Oh my goodness, Santa is in Tulsa. Toby & I need to get to bed!

No comments: