
The Sunday before Christmas will bring out the Christmas clothes, we are no different. Tatum was excited because her dress's tag said Cinderella which means it will be perfect for the Daddy Daughter Dance in a few months. Cross didn't really care but he would tell everyone, "I hansome." I'd definitely have to agree! Not much to say about Toby and me because no one really cares about what we look like anyway.
Overall, quite a goodlooking family and most likely two of the cutest kids ever!
3 comments:
oh my gosh! how cute are they?? I love her little dress and his little outfit! you guys did good.
Oh my goodnes...those little sugars, they look so cute. Tamen looks so princessy and Cross does look handsome.
I actually noticed that their parents looked pretty spiffy as well.
Your kiddos are so cute!I can't believe how big they are both getting. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! We will keep you posted on when baby Aniston is here. Love, Ashley
Post a Comment