Day 2 at Sea World.
Family snapshot outside, we're ready to go again!
Started off by feeding some dolphins.
Cross wouldn't wait to pose before he dropped the fish.
Aren't they cute? All 3 of them!
Had to see the sharks.
After dophins & shark tank, we headed to The Lost Lagoon (again).
Spent some time in the Lazy River. Yes I swam with them, but someone had to take the pictures & there is no way my picture was going to be taken in a swimsuit. I wouldn't want to make all you ladies jealous!
Fed some sealions. They were hungry!
There were 3 baby sealions, super cute!
Look at that abnormally big kid on the end.
Sad thing is the end seats were the only ones this big butt could fit in.
Cross loved this ride!
Toby begged to ride this one! He couldn't get enough of the ferris wheel.
We met some celebrities. Tellie & Rosita.
We ate at Rosita's cafe, wouldn't recommend.
Did a little cooling off in the Bay of Play.
I don't understand why she will run through water like this but screams like I'm killing her when washing her hair.
Front row of the Splash Zone, baby!
Tatum still only got splashed a little bit.
Shamu Rocks show.
AWESOME!
Bye bye Sea World, we had a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment