This post is a little late, sorry. My side of the family came over for Thanksgiving. Of course, my mom made the meal with the help of my nephew Colton. Before you say anything, I did contribute by making a pie, the deviled eggs, & I made sure the turkey was started cooking before I went to bed the night before. I know, not much, but I don't like to cook, Okay! We had a great meal & good fun, too.
I'm thankful for a great family, parents who love me & raised me in a loving christian home, a brother who drove me crazy but made growing up in our family fun, wonderful nieces & nephews who've I've enjoyed watching grow up & are great lifetime playmates for my children, two beautiful wonderful kiddos that God has given me, & the most wonderful amazing husband/friend that loves me no matter what. I've also been very blessed with wonderful inlaws (not something a lot of people boast about).
I'm very thankful!
Playing in the leaves
a little game of twister, cousin style
(the part of Spiderman is being played by Cross)
Cousins
This picture makes me laugh. Mom looks scared frightened to be there & dad looks like he's photoshopped in.
Good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment