Happy Valentine's Day late everyone. I hope that you had a great day celebrating. I thought I'd share with everyone how our family celebrated the day.
The kids wore matching t-shirts, courtesy of our friends the Kershes, that said Be(love)ed. These shirts were used to help them raise money for their adoption, but I thought how appropriate for the day of love. The following verse came to my mind:
Beloved let us love one another, for love is of God, and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for god is love. 1 John 4:7-8.
What a great thing to think of on this day, God is love!
The kids baked & decorated a cake for a "special" dessert to follow a meal that I have now cooked 3 times in mine & Toby's marriage (he really likes it, but it just is an expensive meal to cook). We all exchanged our Valentines with one another. We had a great time as a family.
The celebrating continued on Sunday by eating a heart shaped pizza for lunch, thanks Grammy & Grampy.
Anyway, we hope everyone felt a little bit of love on this special day.
Cute kiddos
Cake decorator
Cross's way to decorate
You can never have too many sprinkles in one spot.
Mmmmm...pizza!

1 comment:
Ahhh...so cute. Love the be(love)d shirts and verse too, of course :)
The pizza looks yummy and I could just kiss that icing off of Cross' nose anytime. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment