Okay, so this is a funny, yet sad story. To begin, Tatum received a little vanity with some play makeup for Christmas. She really likes to do makeup like Mommy (isn't that sweet?). Her friend Creed wanted to do her makeup. For those of you that don't know Creed, he really likes drama meaning he is a real thespian. So Tatum, who normally wouldn't sit still for very long, sat there letting Creed do her makeup all the while thinking she would come out looking somewhat like I do when I'm through.
Creed told Tatum that he was doing her makeup like a tiger. He didn't want her to see until he was finished. Here is the beginning of what he did ( it went all the way across her face)...
I'd have to say pretty amazing for a 6 year old, he just might have a future in stage makeup but not with Tatum.
I went in to see her standing on her tippy-toes looking in the vanity mirror, seeing the result, and then turn around and start to cry. She was crying like a girl whose hair and makeup had gone all wrong on her prom night. She was scared that it wouldn't come off and that everyone was laughing at her. It truly was heartbreaking for a mom to see her baby so crushed, but yet was a little funny that the whole thing even took place.
Mommy saved the day though, by getting the makeup off and we decided that we wouldn't let Creed do her makeup again. The End
Kudos to Creed and his excellent work, though!

2 comments:
hahaha! i can laugh on here. but this is a very funny/sad story. thanks for hosting nye.
That is hilarious. This may be the first time I have laughed out loud at a blog (well, maybe I have at Linds' and Dusty's...they say some pretty funny stuff too).
But, having experienced this, I agree with LInds. Very Hilarious and terrible all at once. Tatum was heartbroken. Creed loved the "tiger" look.
Ha.
Post a Comment