LIFE ISN'T MEASURED BY THE BREATHS YOU TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Picture Day part deux



Here we go again, family pictures.  This time it wasn't just my bunch, we added my brother and his fam (six children) and two crazy grandparents.  I thought my friend Sunny had a task, but it wasn't anything like the one my friend Lindsay had.  She got some pretty neat shots considering she had 14 people to get to cooperate at the same time, 4 under the age of 4.   Here are a few.   What a crew! 

The 8 grandkids-Later they released their balloons and watched them float up, that is all but Tatum.  That was a fiasco!
The crazy grandparents still in love after 36 years.
This is everyone, notice I'm leaning in because I'm afraid I won't get in the picture?
Aren't they cute? This was a candid shot, I think that is what Tatum does best, there is no cooperation needed!
Awe, how sweet! 

No comments: