Okay so this is my first post. I have to say that this blog thing has intrigued me to the point I have to be a part of this world. I thought it would be a great way for friends and family to see the day to day or post to post events of our lives. I'm going to try to keep it up, hopefully my scrapbooking is no indication of my success at this.
So, first things first, the name. I just couldn't get my creative juices flowing to have a cutesy name and Toby was no help either. Any suggestions? I'm open.
Well until next time...
4 comments:
Sweet...I am so proud of you... I also have to say I am proud of myself for being the first to comment!
Yippeee... I can follow your life on the blog oh sphere.Awesome.
Leave it to Sunny to be the first, so I'll settle for second. You never cease to amaze me. Good luck on keeping up with everything. Love you, Grammy B
I tried to sign in as a follower,but need a google email. Keep me posted Nina!
You're off to a good start. Hope everyone chats with you. I started a blog about 3 years ago, and no one would leave me a message! Soooo..needless to say, I lost interest.
Post a Comment